February 12, 2021 at 11:00 (GMT-4 | AST TIME) https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/832635279578385676
Find in the RICG database information organized by thematics, countries and type.
The Organization of American States (OAS), as Technical Secretariat of the INGP, along with the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), and the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) organized the Webinar “Shaping the future through Public Procurement Sustainable: actions from the Caribbean”, which took place on February 12, 2021 at 11:00 am until 12:30 pm (GMT-4 | AST Time).
This was the second webinar in the series and will focus on examples of sustainable public procurement best practices in the Caribbean. To this end, it counted with the participation of:
Greetings & Opening remarks
– Beatriz Martins Carneiro, Programme Management Officer at UNEP.
– Hugo Inga, Specialist at DEPM/OAS – INGP Technical Secretariat.
– Adriana Salazar, Procurement Specialist at IDB.
Caribbean advances in Sustainable Public Procurement – a moderated panel discussion
– Artemio Osorio, Director of the Procurement Unit, Ministry of Finance, Belize.
– Daniel Ferguson, Procurement Officer, The Bahamas.
– Andrei Bennett, Chief Public Procurement Policy Officer, Ministry of Finance and the Public Service, Jamaica.
– Terrence Victor, Chief Procurement Officer, Ministry of Finance and Planning, Grenada.
– Farid Yaker, Programme Officer at UNEP.
To access the Webinar, please follow this link
2021 “Model Directive for the Promotion of Sustainable Public Procurement”This “Model Directive for the Promotion of Sustainable Public Procurement” has been promoted within the framewo...
INGP Member States adopt the Regional Declaration: “Public Procurement as a strategic area for generating greater public value and better access to citizens’ rights”.During the Annual Conference of the Inter-American Network on Government Procurement (INGP), which was carried out ...
“Model Directive for the Promotion of Sustainable Public Procurement”This “Model Directive for the Promotion of Sustainable Public Procurement” has been promoted within the framewo...