September 11-13, 2012, Panama City
Find in the RICG database information organized by thematics, countries and type.
The INGP is a collaborative work network, composed by the greatest authorities in regulation, policy and government programs for the modernization of public procurement in Latin America and the Caribbean. Its executive committee, selected annually by its own members, has the purpose of advancing joint activities for the development of public procurement in the region.
Previous conferences have taken place in Santo Domingo (2011), Lima (2010), Mexico City (2009), Panama (2008), Paraguay (2007), Lima (2006), Atlanta (2005) and Vancouver (2004). All of them have had the important participation of INGP members and representatives from Multilateral Organisms.
This is because as part of the Annual Conference’s framework, is a coordination meeting of the INGP. The participation of international experts and government leaders make these annual meetings a source of actualized information on public procurement systems in member countries.
As part of the VIII Annual Conference international experts and public procurement office directors in Latin America will hold several presentations open to the public in general. Private meetings, on the other hand, include detailed presentations on the progress of member countries and different initiatives of different programs within the Network.
It is worth mentioning that during this VIII Annual Conference, the INGP will award the third edition of the “Joseph Francois Robert Marcello” award, ans the launch of the Award “Innovation in Government Procurement”.
In the private session, representatives of the INGP from member countries, partner institutions and international experts and collaborators of the Network will participate.
- Diffusion of latest advancements and presentation of the most memorable experiences in the modernization of public procurement in the region.
- Contribution to the professional development and strengthening of the capacities of INGP members.
- Generation of lively dialogue, exchange of experiences and cooperation between public procurement leaders in the Americas.
- Presentation of the progress of Latin American countries in public procurement.
- Presentation of the 2012 report on procurement and a revision of the Work Plan for 2012-2013.
- Renovation of the INGP governmental organization
Asfalto Ecológico: Cómo una llanta vieja puede servir para arreglar carreterasEl uso de llantas desechadas como material para reforzar las mezclas asfálticas representa un ejemplo de revaloriz...
2000 Convención de las Naciones Unidas contra la corrupciónDesde la primera edición de este trabajo, —en octubre de 2004— hasta la fecha, se han producido algunos aconte...