Executive committee for 2014-2015:
- Area 1- North America: Mexico.
- Area 2 – Central America and Dominican Republic: El Salvador.
- Area 3 – Andean Community: Peru.
- Area 4 – MERCOSUR and Chile: Chile.
- Area 5 – Caribbean: St. Lucia.
The functions of the executive committee are:
1. To safeguard the compliance of the organization’s basic norms and operations of the INGP.
2. To organize the technical, budget and logistics of the Annual Conference in coordination with the Technical Secretariat and the host country.
3. To review and update the Directory of Members before the Annual Conference in order to keep the Directory of Members annually updated.
4. To receive the information, documentation, statements, recommendations, and annexes that supports the performance of their predecessors.
5. To prepare the Annual Work Plan and submit it for the approval of the Annual Conference.
6. To coordinate and support the implementation of the Annual Work Plan approved by the Conference.
7. To coordinate with donor agencies and multilateral institutions, the implementation of projects and activities that support the objectives of the Network.
8. To cooperate with the Presidency and the Technical Secretariat, in the development of appropriate strategies and actions for the member institutions of the Network to obtain access to resources.
During the conference, Brazil was chosen as the venue for the Eleventh Annual Conference of the INGP.