Build bridges between governments, civil society, international organizations related to public procurement
- To assist public procurement agencies, as requested, for establishing synergies between countries and experts.
- To generate synergies among International organizations, academia, civil society and private sector.
- To create institutional relations with other sub-regional and international networks in order to share experiences and lessons learned.
- To support, recognize and promote the successful initiatives’ replicability as a models for other countries.
- To promote regional strategies (supranational demands).